Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Welcome!

Hello!

Welcome to Sweet Teaspoon
I am a college senior (ohgee) at the Maryland Institute College of Art majoring in illustration
But I have an intense love of baking on the side of my art
I discovered in high school that I had a gluten intolerance and was upset to think I would have to give up my love of baking delicious treats
Luckily after much research and testing, I discovered that delicious home-made baked goods were still within my reach!
Although there are some wonderful gluten free recipes out in the world, I didn't want to give up on all of the wonderful gluten-containing recipes
With the help of one of my best friends and trusted baking buddy Isabel, who puts up with my gluten-free needs, the ability to take standard recipes and make them into delicious gluten free goodies was born!
For now welcome to Sweet Teaspoon, hope you come back for more!
(I am creating a book for my senior thesis and here you will find the adventures it takes to complete it. Although I will primarily post photographs here, I will be illustrating the book!)

No comments:

Post a Comment